Is it worth refinishing our existing floor or should we just buy new?
Typically refinishing an existing floor is a third of the cost of a new floor. So your existing floor has a lot of value. Most floors we refinish today that are roughly 15 years old, were about ½ the price they are today. They are one of the only things in your home that are increasing in value as it ages. It will greatly increase the value of your home when complete.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do i suddenly have gaps in my floor?
- Made in Canada is important to me, what options do I have for flooring?
- How long does it take from start to finish?
- What do we need to do to prepare for you to sand our floors?
- Do the baseboards need to be removed?