Regina's Restored Wood Floor Expert
Wascana Wood Floors & More Bona Certified Craftsman, Greg Dozorec has been keeping hardwood floors in Regina area homes looking their best, for over 25 years. He has the job experience and expertise in all aspects of hardwood floor refinishing, staining, installation and repairs. There isn’t much that we haven't seen or done.
Wascana Wood Floors & More can supply and install a variety of hardwood into your home. We now offer a range of flooring products from hardwood to LVT, Greg personally guarantees satisfaction of workmanship and has a responsible work ethic.
Wascana Wood Floors & More owns and operates a state of the art dust containment system. What this means is that we can now perform 'virtually dustless sanding' of your hardwood floors in any home or business. You are left with beautiful results, without the dust and mess!
Why Choose Wascana Wood Floors & More?
- Because we have the experience and knowledge to build you a beautiful, durable floor that will last the life of your home.
- As Regina’s premier dustless sanding company, our customers breathe easy, not only from the benefits of our dustless sanding, but also from our service structure that ensures their job is finished on time, on budget and with 100% satisfaction.
- We now carry engineered flooring, LVT, and LVP allowing us to help you with all of your flooring needs.
- The pride we take in our work, and our fair and honest busniess approach is reflected through our customer referrals.
- We also have the industry knowledge to guide you to the best flooring decision for your unique situation, taking into account your lifestyle, budget and preferences.
- We have Saskatchewan's only Bona Certified Craftsman on staff and as such we are able to bring the latest Bona products and experiences to our cutomers.
- Families, especially those with children, are becoming more aware of the importance of preventing allergies and health problems in the home. That’s why so many home owners are taking up their carpets and either refinishing the hardwood floors underneath them or installing new ones. Hardwood floors not only give you a cleaner, healthier living space, they can also increase the value of your home and reduce the amount of time you spend cleaning.
- Wascana Wood Floors & More dust containment system means we can now perform dustless sanding of your hardwood floors in any home or business, beautiful results without the dust and mess! Give Wascana Wood Floors & More a call to have your hardwood floor refinished professionally without the mess!
Meet our Team
Our lead floor mechanic Greg Dozorec grew up in East Central Saskathewan, and decided not to venture far from home after graduation. While most young people where heading to Alberta in 1994, Greg moved to Regina to join the family's hardwood flooring business. He began his hardwood career with Central Floor Sanding where the owner (and Greg's uncle) Jim Dozorec, taught him the artisan craft of flooring. After working with Jim for 10 years, Greg ventured out on his own, becoming the third generation of floor refinishers in the family to continue the family legacy. Greg and his wife Tammy have raised their three daughters in Regina, and are firmly planted with no plans to leave. We continue to do business with the old family values that were passed down through the generations.
Greg is dedicated to staying on top of the latest equipment and products available. He has continued his training to make sure that our customers get the best possible floors using the latest technniques and products. Greg has completed the Bona training and is currently the only Bona Certified Craftsman in Saskatchewan.
Greg's wife Tammy has recently joined the Wascana Wood Floors & More family in an official capacity. Tammy is our sales manager and along with being the face in the store, she has also taken over doing estimates.
We have now opened our store which enables us to better serve our past, present and future customers. We now provide additional flooring options as well as a full line of hard surfurace floor cleaners and furniture pads for added protection.