Why do i suddenly have gaps in my floor?
It’s that time of year when pumpkin spice is everywhere you look. Once the temperatures drop in Saskatchewan, we turn those furnaces, fireplaces, and other heat sources on. The heat that keeps us toasty also dries the air out. To help minimize the movement of your wood floors try to keep the humidity between 30 & 35%. You may need to run a humidifier in the winter and a dehumidifier in the summer.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Made in Canada is important to me, what options do I have for flooring?
- How long does it take from start to finish?
- What do we need to do to prepare for you to sand our floors?
- Do the baseboards need to be removed?
- What will the end result be?