How long does it take from start to finish?
This is completely dependent on the scope of the project. A small refinishing job (under 350 sq ft) if done in a natural finish can typically be completed in a couple days. Staining typically adds a day. When we do a site visit and provide a quote we walk you through the entire process explaining the timeline and everything that is involved in your specific project from start to finish!
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do i suddenly have gaps in my floor?
- What do we need to do to prepare for you to sand our floors?
- Do the baseboards need to be removed?
- What will the end result be?
- Can you repair damage by water or add to existing floors?